For many years Tramex has been investing in new, environment friendly truck fleet which results in failure-free trucks/transports, transport’s safety and drivers comfort. We cooperate with prestigious car services such as Mercedes, Volvo, Schmitz which provides us with vehicles of highest standards. The average age of our truck is 4,5 years old. At the moment we posses about 100 trucks with standard tilt or frigo trailers.
Marques of our trucks are presented on the chart below:
Our truck fulfill standards concerning environment protection. We posses several certificates:
- Certificate of Roadworthiness Test for motor vehicles and trailer – confirms that vehicle is in compliance with the provisions of the test above
- The certificate of compliance with technical provisions concerning exhaust and noise emissions and safety requirements for EURO V safe lorry, EURO VI safe lorry or EURO V safe lorry.
- EKMT Certificate –Certificate of Compliance with Technical and Safety Requirements for a Motor Vehicle
- Certificate L (Larmarmes Kraftfahrzeug)
Exhaust emission standards
· Standard tilt trailers and tilt semi-trailers with moveable roof: Schmitz 13.60 m -100 m3, max. height 2,86 m – 83 units.
· Frigo trailers with freezing system Thermo-King SLX 300-37 units
The average age of the trailers is 3 years and 9 months.
Our trailers obtained certificates:
- Approval Certificate of a road vehicle for the transport of goods under customs seal
- Certificate of Roadworthiness Test for Motor Vehicles and trailer
- Certificate ATP – issued pursuant to the Agreement on the International Carriage of Perishable Foodstuff and on the Special Equipment to be used for such carriages.
- The positive opinion of Państwowy Inspektorat Sanitarny confirming fulfillment of all the requirements for food carriages